Cookie Notice

As far as I know, and as far as I remember, nothing in this page does anything with Cookies.

2009/08/27

Testing

Honestly, I don't think I write here nearly enough to justify enabling cut-text. I don't think my posts are long enough, either. But my wife has asked me to look into it. So I am.

Here will be the cut, when I have one.

http://beautifulbeta.blogspot.com/search/label/hacks I don't see the parts in my template for this, however.

I used this as a template for the READ MORE stuff. The one problem I found was that my conditionals were breaking the stylesheet definition. I don't know what engine or tools underlie Blogspot, and I couldn't really see what was saying STYLE and /STYLE, but when I made a second style block and stuck their stylesheet stuff into that, and it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment