Cookie Notice

As far as I know, and as far as I remember, nothing in this page does anything with Cookies.

2011/06/29

My .perltidyrc

Especially when working with others, it is important to be able to format your code. Perl Best Practices convinced me to start using PerlTidy, and this is my current .perltidyrc.

# my .perltidyrc config file
#   http://perldoc.perl.org/perlstyle.html

  --backup-and-modify-in-place
  #--cuddled-else
  --continuation-indentation=4
  --indent-columns=4
  --maximum-line-length=78
  #--line-up-parentheses
  --opening-brace-always-on-right
  --noopening-sub-brace-on-new-line #  -nsbl        # opening sub braces on right
  --indent-closing-brace  # thought this was -ibc
  --indent-block-comments #  -icb         # indent comment blocs
  --vertical-tightness=0
  --vertical-tightness-closing=0
  --closing-token-indentation=3
  --stack-opening-tokens
  #--stack-closing-tokens
  --space-terminal-semicolon
  --space-for-semicolon

  --brace-tightness=0
  --paren-tightness=0
  --block-brace-tightness=0
  --square-bracket-tightness=0
  --no-outdent-long-quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment